top of page
Welcome New Pirates!
Transferring from another Okaloosa County School
  • Please go to your current school and withdraw your student. They will give you a form to bring to your new school to help with the registration process.

  • You must bring proof of residence and fill out a registration packet.

Transferring from another district/state/country
  • Bring withdraw form from previous school with current classes and grades if possible. 

  • Birth Certificate.

  • Social Security Card (if providing).

  • If coming from out of state, shot records must be transferred to a Florida certificate before student can start school. 

  • School physical less than one year old. 

  • You must bring proof of residence (2 items needed such as bills, lease, bank statements, etc.) 

    • If you live with someone, they must bring their proof of residency and additional documentation must be notarized. ​

  • Registration packet.

Important Information 
  • Bus transportation is only provided for students living 2 miles or more away from the school. 

  • Pryor is a uniform school. Pryor shirts and outwear must be worn Monday-Friday with school appropriate bottoms. 

  • All students will be issued a locker and given a planner free of charge. Lost planners can be replaced for $5. 

  • View our Curriculum Guide to read about all the courses and activities offered at Pryor. 

bottom of page